AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Request form to transfer ownership isn't working? Trying to transfer ownership between two accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am owners to two businesses Visitah (holiday@visitah.com) and Karl Lane Building and Carpentry (build@klbc.com.au). When I was creating the my google business page for Karl Lane Building and Carpentry it accidentally was verified under the Visitah user email. I deleted the location listing from the holiday account and can not see the listing there at all now. Now I am trying to remove the duplicate location from the Karl Lane Building and Carpentry page but when I fill out the form to transfer ownership it is saying that the service is down and to try again later. How do I get ownership for Karl Lane Building Carpentry under the correct account?

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Request form to transfer ownership isn't working? Trying to transfer ownership between two accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Holiday V

Thanks for coming to the community! It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following  (each  for each  busuiness)

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.