1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Request Manager Access for a listing with a hidden address?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, 

Our client has no idea who owns their Google My Business listing. We've tried many gmail accounts but none of them were the owner of the listing below. Typically, I would just go in and request manager access so the owner would get an email from Google but I'm unable to request manager access because the address is hidden. When I go through the steps to select the listing I want from the drop-down, it makes me manually enter the address and takes me through to the postcard verification steps. 

I believe the address (that is hidden) on the listing we want access to may be different from their current address. I've used every address I can find for their business to see of it will give me the "someone owns this listing" prompt but it's only directing me to send a postcard. I don't want to create a duplicate listing. 

I wish there was a "claim this listing" button on all listings. Is there any other way to request manager access without manually entering the address?

The company is Airpliance in Winterhaven, Florida. 

They have an unclaimed listing at burns Ave. That listing is just a warehouse. The listing we want access to is a service area business with existing reviews and they have no idea what address or email they used. Any advice on gaining access?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Airpliance/@28.0255124,-81.8965484,10.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x88dd0d...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Request Manager Access for a listing with a hidden address?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Local Team

read and apply the hints given by me based on googles advice in here:

Can't Recover Service Based Businesses