AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Request Access - No Response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I requested access for my Google Business Account on October 12, 2017 and have not heard back.  How do I find out what is happening?

College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors of Cleveland West Shore

2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Request Access - No Response

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @College N

If there has been no response from listed primary owner after 7 days, then ownership is transferred.

You need to wait a couple more days.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay, I requested access to my place of business on Feb 8th, it is currently registered under a disgruntled employee who was fired from the company, the link on that request no longer works nothing has been transferred and I have requested once again. This is the location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cricket+Wireless+Authorized+Retailer/@29.991674,-81.6813647,17z/da... I work for Elite Wireless and I am the manager of this store. as I said this is currently registered under a disgruntled employee who was fired from the company. I need to get this resolved.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@shawn l

YOu  should get help here

But  please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue Andpleasespecify  when last timyou requestdth ownershipwithoit  any response.
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Blockingthis  older thread for new replies.

Feel free to ping me as said below on your new  thread.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.