AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Removing review after buying an existing business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We purchased an existing business that had bad reviews. The purchased was 3 weeks ago and the business name was Mya Nails & Tanning . I changed to NexGen Nails & Spa location in Sarasota, Fl . The business phone number : 941-921-1526. Can some one help us to remove the bad reviews that wasn't our services? Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Removing review after buying an existing business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sean P

What was the exact date of purchase ?

https://goo.gl/maps/XbcLWYY44L92

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim ! I purchased the salon on 08-21-2017 . Most of the reviews was before I bought the salon . Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Sean P

I will ask the team to take a look

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Tim Capper !!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim Capper! How r you ? How your teams doing ? One of your team call me and I guess they look into my business reviews. I hope they will removed the bad reviews wasn't my teams service. It was from other owner. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The name before was Mya Nails & Tanning . I changed to NexGen Nails & Spa.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to have the reviews removed from our page. We are new and don't want associated with the previous tenants..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim,

I kept seeing your name popping up for a similar issue that I have also. I recently purchase an existing business (name and assets) and along with it are the bad reviews. We are under a new LLC with new owner and new employees. All of these reviews are relating to the previous owner. Can you review my request and see if you can help. I can provide all of the legal documents to confirm the purchase of this business from the previous owner. 

This is our current listing: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Anita's+Wigs/@33.3736823,-86.8149405,15z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:...

Thank you in advance for your help.