AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Removal of false review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We received a negative review from a user we we have no record of who supposedly was unhappy with some service that we do not provide. This user is apparently from another state, has submitted over 1000 reviews in multiple areas of the USA - none of which are in my state. Although it was flagged, Google claimed they can not remove it since it does not appear to violate any of their review policies. How is it that any user can randomly review any business anywhere if it is not valid or based on any services which were never provided? How do we prove that this review did not come from a customer or for giving a negative review about some service we don't even offer?

P&P pc

2468 E Little Creek Rd; Norfolk VA 23518

757-531-3196

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P%26P+pc/@36.915654,-76.2174731,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x89ba96c...

www.pandppc.com

Removal of false review

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Paula,

As the reviews doesn't violate Google Review Policies unfortunately there is no other way to get these reviews removed.

You can post reply as Business Owner to present your case and describe facts.