AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Regaining Ownership of my Page in google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to seek assistance in getting the access of my business listing in Google Maps. For some reason someone is trying to manage my page without my authorization which is quite frustrating adnd everytime I request for ownership they alway remove me as an owner or add me as communications manager. Please help me on how to regain my access.

1. Full business name: China Garden Restaurant
2. Current business address: 2480 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128, USA
3. Current telephone number: 615-896-9998
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/China+Garden+Restaurant/@35.846641,-86.443431,15z/data=!4m2!3m1...
5. Website (if applicable): chinagarden-tn.com

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regaining Ownership of my Page in google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler,

I really need your help with this, right now when I checked my account. It shows that I will have to request access again.

Any help you can extend is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Regaining Ownership of my Page in google Maps

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Garrett J

Firstly, my apologies for the long delay in a response. 

Can you confirm this is still an issue for you?  If so, please

confirm the information on the listing is correct, it's just the listing isn't managed by the business owner?

And could you also check the links, making sure people get taken to the right website & menu?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog