AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a unique website & domain name the domain name was registered in a Canadian company,name withheld for obvious reasons, a hacker got access to my domain name the way I found out was my website was no longer visible on the web. That is when I found out my domain name was hacked, stolen, this hacker tried to black mail me wanting a lot of money to get it back?  Because it was unique nobody wanted my domain name. so I was able to add an "s" at the end of my unique domain and registered it with an American company and got my website backup and running.  The Hacker had my domain name up for auction but because nobody wanted the name it was eventually open back up for public domain when I found out I had an American company purchase my domain name back and so now I own both domain names which are still pointed to my website, however the hacker had created a lot of junk on the web, using my old domain name and I need to have all that junk removed because people searching for my website are finding dead end junk? I lost a contract because an administration  Event Manager could not find my website because of the junk from that hacker?  All the help feature have proven to no-avail I need someone at google to take a closer look and help get my searches working properly, because of this hacker I have not made on penny for year or more?  Can someone help?

Thanks JP

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This is not something Google My Business can help with. You will want to repost your inquiry to our team at the Webmaster Central Help Community

Kind Regards,

James