AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Problems adding/managing Google Map Locations

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Neurotherapy Montreal
3400 Rue Jean-Talon Ouest Suite 100, Montreal, Quebec, H3R 2E8
(514) 481-7867
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Neurotherapy+Montreal
http://neuromtl.com/

I’m an administrator of a Main Google account that belong to the Businesses Director of 3 distinct business & 4 Websites. ( Main Account under his Name “Name of Director”)

We manage all the G-Analytics, G-Adwords and more in this same account.

I’m sorry to present multiple problems here, but they are somewhat related…

The business in this account are :
Neurotherapy Montreal — New site that should replace (in-time) the old site/name “The Montreal Neurofeedback Center

— (Both have distinct G-Analytics, etc…)
Montreal Tinnitus clinic — A distinct business, but situated at the same location

— (Different phone number, site, G-Analytic and all, Same Address…)

TinnitusLab — Distinct business, Not important here… No Google Map needed...

* My goal is to create/add all the Google maps location for these business and controls them under this Main Google Account (Director).

This is where I am so far, in adding the Locations.

See included image for comprehension…

location.jpg

Business Account & Location 1 :Name of Director” If I remember well ?, this was there by default with the name of the Main Account Owner/manager. (“Name of Director”)
• At first, I add the “Neurotherapy Montreal location there that I really like to move now, to the newly created “Location 2”
— The only goal here, is to have this G-Map location under a real business name, not under the Director name default account

Business Account & Location 2 :Neurotherapy Montreal
• Created after, I just want to move Location 1 there without loosing any other data from the Main Account —>  “Business Account & Location 1” “Name of Director

Business Account & Location 3 : Montreal Tinnitus Clinic
• Created after and trying to bring the already “Verified” location. It seem that the Son of the director created the location

Business Account & Location 4 : The Montreal Neurofeedback Center
• Created after and trying to bring the already “Verified” location. (Created by Son of director) — This site will be phase out and be replace  by Location 2 : “Neurotherapy Montreal

QUESTION 1: How to move the Location 1 from “Name of Director” to “Neurotherapy Montreal” without loosing any data in the Main Account ?

QUESTION 2: what will be the easiest way to bring back the location already “Verified” by the Son of the director to their respective Business Accounts ?

Note: I look at the “Request Ownership” method but I’m not to sure how it work & if I make the request inside the Main Google account, I guess the Director himself will receive the emails or instruction for the Ownership and I know he will have difficulty to proceed???
Can somebody also explain to me that “Request Ownership” method with a little bit more details to the procedure, like that I can guide the Director & his Son trough?

QUESTION 3: How it’s possible that a location become “Verified” by his Son or anybody else, when I know he didn’t do anything else then a adding photos and infos to the Google Map Infos ?