2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with the clamied page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a dental practice and created a google my business account/page  (practice name ).

Gradually with time my page got number 5 position if anybody will search dentist by zip code . Previous doctor page was also active and it was showing on 10th position . I called google customer service and I was told that I should claim   that page too . When I claimed that page (under my name ) after entering the code that I got from google . My main page ( with practice name ) was out from the google  search  and claimed page took that place . My main page is still showing  on some other searches but not on search by city or zip . All of my reviews are on other page and my patients are following me on that page . 

I want to delete the  claimed page of previous doctor so that my first page should show in google listing . Please tell  how I can get rid from claimed and can bring my own page back into google search .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with the clamied page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Prabhjot K

would you please mind providing the URLs of all business pages in question (or at least name and adress of the business in question)?

Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your help . I am trying from last 3 week to fix this problem .Your help is highly appreciated .

URL of the page that replaced my position in google search

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=dentist+middletown+ct&rflfq=1&rlha=0&tbm=lcl&rlfi=hd:;si:784929...

I was told by goggle support team that if I will delete above page then below page will replace this .I have deleted above page but still it is showing rather than below one (Both pages have the same information one by my name and other by clinic name ).

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=family+dentistry+in+middletown+ct&rflfq=1&rlha=0&tbm=lcl&rlfi=h...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Prabhjot K

There is somethings strange and  to fix

I found just  three listings for your address "414 S Main St, Middletown, CT 06457, United States" in MapMaker:

414 S Main St, Middletown, CT 06457, United States
Category: Dentist

414 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457, USA

414 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457, USA

Not sure how this mess happened or who created the different named two pages.

-  "Prabhjot Kaur DDS"  (its page is Prabhjot Kaur DDS) and 

-  "Dr. Prabhjot Kaur, DDS" (it's page is Dr. Prabhjot Kaur, DDS)

But I belive the support could be able to magage both above pages  as duplicates of your Buisness page

"Gentle Dental Middletown Family Dentistry"

Try again contacting  support regarding this