Problem with AdWords location extension
I have a certain problem which I am unable to resolve, even though I think it is blunder which me and my client created. So let me try to explain the problem, even though I'm not sure this is the right section for my problem.
My client had a Google My Business account which he never verified and the data about his business was not complete and of course didn’t know which email he used to open that GMB account. He doesn't know much about the online so after much discussing and researching we decided that I will request the ownership which at the end of the entire process will transfer to his email account. I completed his GMB profile and asked verification by post. When the mail arrived of course it arrived at the businesses' address and somebody there received it and asked somebody forth what to do with that. So that n person opened an email account and verified the address. At the certain point I got the access to that new account and figured out that I could easily request the location extension to be linked with that email account. So I sent a request to that email, I approved it and nothing happened. In my location area this appeared:
Google My Business account: email@example.com
(0 locations synced; syncing may take up to 24 hours) Manage locations
Four days later it still looks the same, and I'm wondering what I did wrong... The only thing that crosses my mind (and the reason why I wrote this entire post in so many details) is that I have this problem because Gmail account which I use for my AdWords account and which I used to create the initial verification request still has that request pending and waiting for verification (in all honesty I'm scared to delete that pending location). I'm not sure. But I hope somebody can give me a good advice how to handle this situation.
Thanx in advance.