Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Previous business is displayed at our current business location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

We run the business, "comber street studios" at 5 comber street, paddington nsw 2021 Australia and the previous business "global gallery" is still listed as open on the map. The current phone number is 0405 330 945. I can't seem to find the google plus page though I believe it has been set up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this has been going on for a few years, we are the legitimate business owner and it is confusing for people trying to find the location.

Thanks! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Previous business is displayed at our current business location

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Jane H,

I checked in my system, and it looks like this issue should be corrected. I'd give it about 24 hours to start rendering correctly on Maps.

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jane H
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
just report the "global gallery" as permantly closed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks it's still showing up but I will wait. When people search for global gallery will be address be removed from the Google page? We don't want to be associated with the them at all.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah I have done this over the past few years nothing has changed on Google. Hence why I'm posting here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just had a look on my desktop, and "Comber Street Studios" is now showing on the map, but it seems to have merged with the original "Global Gallery" listing, and now says "permanently closed" but with my phone number, email and website. Is there no way to dissasociate or just remove a search for "Global Gallery" with 5 Comber St, and make the only listing/contact/opening hours for Comber Street Studios. Global Gallery has closed, we keep receiving mail and legal notices about his business, and it has nothing to do with us!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Jane H

please take in account that @ElizabethP mentioned to wait about 24 hours before all is set correctly.

If 24 hours after  Elizabeth response here the issue still happens feel free  to ping (mention)  @ElizabethP  here again