AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Please support in getting access to our business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google, I am contacting you on behalf of Chikurin Sushi of Staten Island  due to an issue of the listing coming as "Suspended".  We have had this listing originally, but then somehow lost access to it.  We went through the process of reclaiming it, the first time when we waited 7 days, it showed up as "Your request is no longer valid".   We tried to reclaim it once again and were successful, but as soon as the listing loaded up in our account - it refreshed as "Suspended".  We have not changed a think, it was automatically suspended. 

I have tried to Appeal Suspension but no luck at all. Please support us as the current Website, Menu Link and Table reservation is all inaccurate owned by BeyondMenu (We do not have table reservations). 

Full Business Name: Chikurin

Address: 367 New Dorp Lane, Staten Island, NY 10306
Phone Number: 718-351-7111
Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chikurin/@40.5709478,-74.1102141,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5eda39f...

Official Website (not the one on Google): We are currently using the Google Business Site website

Thank You.