AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Please can someone help? More than one business location showing up for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I really hope someone can help, I'm going round in circles. 

My business is called Contour Permanent Cosmetics, I have recently changed my address from: 5 -7 Whitley St, Bingley BD16 4JH, UK

To the new address of: 96 Otley Rd, Bingley BD16 3HD

There seems to be a location knowledge box showing up at my old address with a 'claim this business' link. So no one owns it yet, but I dont want click that link as I will then have two businesses on my account and it will show as a duplicate? There should only be one Contour Permanent Cosmetics at the new address of 96 Otley Rd, Bingley BD16 3HD. How can this old location box be deleted?

Please can someone help with this?

Thanks

correct location with right address which I work on.pngOld location - need deleting.png

Please can someone help? More than one business location showing up for my business

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sophia D

Google My Business support could probably assist you with that. You can contact them via twitter or this form  (you can contact them via other social media channels as well). Ask them to merge the 2 listings. They may end up asking you to verify the old location listing before they can merge them.

Unfortunately, there is no way that I am aware of to that without their involvement. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for that, Ill try them on Twitter first and see what happens

Thanks again

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok. Just a heads up, Twitter response times are somewhat long now. They usually take a week to get back there. 

Someone here posted that they got a call back within minutes after filling the form out.