Guide Me
star_border

Personal Mobile Number appears with Our Listing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google/ Concern,

Pls consider the below screen-shoot, in which someone added its personal number with name and address of Big Bazaar Himalaya Mall, Ahmedabad, which is no ways belongs to Big Bazaar (a Unit of FRL) and/ or added without knowledge, control or permission of our Company.

Pls note that the above attempt is performed fraudulently intended to infringe the Intellectual property rights of our company and for causing loss to interest of Our Company.

Without prejudiced rights and contentions of our company, you are requested to immediately remove the said unauthorized post/contents/element from your web page. Further you are requested to please provide detail of person post this post/contents/element for take appropriate legal action against the same.

Your Truly

For Big Bazaar (a Unit of FRL)

Complaint.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Future G

I can't replicate your issue based on the provided information.

Searching for "Big Bazaar Himalaya Mall, Ahmedabad"

I get this listing: https://goo.gl/maps/xGJt8DXV9Sr

and it doesn't show such a phone number as your screenshot shows.

Please provide me a link to any other listing with the wrong phone number

bt this is a peer to peer forum and Google very rarely reads user complaints like yours.

So in order to help you I need your help with information to replicate the issue.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Helmut,

Thanks for your reply,

We had got 2-3 such complaints in the past as well and the same was resolved on priority, that's reason you are not able to replicate the issue.

As a Big Brand, its very a big problem for us where anonymous user can easily create and associate our name with Google Business Listing.

We don't want to spoil our brand image with such complaints, so would request you to please let us know how can we control this in future ? 

Thanks & Regards,

Team 

Future Retail Group