AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Patch Location error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I  try my best to explain the situation.

My business is Fast Car Care , a car wash company located in Chennai, India which has already marked in Google Maps as Electric Store (wrongly) and has a different physical address. (but has my website address in it)

Now I am trying to verify my business on Google My Business page but Google says I've to verify the current (wrong) physical address via postcard. I can't able to get the post card sent to that (wrong) address.

However, Now I've verified the business page on Google My Business and changed my address to the correct one.

May I know when will be the correct address updated on Google My Business? So that the Google can send me the postal card to verify the business and show up on Local Service results.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Patch Location error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@SEO G

in order to better understanding your issue:

Can you please provide the details of your business "Fast Car Care" , a car wash company located in Chennai, India which has already marked in Google Maps as Electric Store (wrongly) and has a different physical address. (but has your website address in it)?

Thanks