Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Page Suspended with no notice

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Business page was suspended with no notice. 

I have been getting Google Business Performance Reports as recently at July 7th but no notice that we are suspended. What is going on?

We have made no changes to the listing, it was verified. Boom. Gone.. The bonus is that now Google Maps is directing people to my direct competition a town over when the put MY business name. I have very much lost sales due to this because once they are there, at my direct competitor they just say, " we might as well take a look" and buy. 

Full Business Name

The Stove Place

(508) 754-7091

Full Business Address 

95 Hartford Turnpike Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545

Full URL for suspended business page 

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/109190222306562844426/dashboard/l/04941319846505667257?hl=en

Full URL of Google+ page 

https://plus.google.com/b/109190222306562844426/109190222306562844426/about?gmbpt=true&pageId=109190...

Please email us at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

There used to be a phone number to request a call back from support for issues along these lines. Wish there still was. :( 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: Page Suspended with no notice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
While doing further research and trying to update the embedded map on my site that defaulted to my competitor for some reason... I went to do manual push pin style map and noticed it reference my parent organization vs my DBA. My DBA is The Stove Place and that what we are, we sell stoves, coal and, pellets and such. I am not sure if that is why it was suspended but I would really like to have my page back. While my reviews were not the best I will happily take my 3.1 rating and have my business listed on maps again.

Please advise me on how to best resolve this.