Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Packers and Movers in Pune

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir, 

I listed my business on Google local business, but it was suspended by Google due to quality issues, so I contacted about the issues, and google experts are reviewing that, but my un-verified listing was showing on google map, yesterday some one hacked my listing and his all the information showing, i do not know how this possible, if google is very careful about the quality issues, then google must be honest about this type of issues also, if any other hacked my listing then what is the quality maintained by google, with this way anyone can hack listing of any one, and people like me wait for the verification and review of google, till the any other hack the listing, I am not satisfied with the policy of google, please check listing on this keyword 'packers and movers in pune'  so many listings are either spam and having phone numbers i address line, is this quality maintained by google, really frustrating because i respect google policy and waited for the review and confirmation while anyone hacked my listing

https://plus.google.com/u/1/117803171203715050414

Person who hacked my listing is showing at here - https://www.google.co.in/search?rlz=1C1HLDY_enIN714IN714&q=packers+and+movers+in+pune&npsic=0&rflfq=...

This is very bad policy of google that one is respect and other one hack listing of any one and show their data.

My phone number is 9312747452, name is vinod 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vinod 
The link you gave for your listing returns a 404, meaning Google isn't finding the listing.
Could you please go to Google Maps and give the link for your listing from there?

If you know many of the listings for "movers and packers pune" are spam, please feel free to report the listings and your evidence either here or a separate thread.  these can then be escalated for investigation.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sandeep Packers & Movers is the excellent service provider in Pune.

We give our clients as storage service, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, insurance of there goods & transportation services.

Thanks