AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

PTC | Vuforia | Kepware | ThingWorx Google Ecosystem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We need an account manager so we can link our ad accounts, link our google my business account with our YouTube accounts, delete duplicate Google + pages, get best practices and guide us through advertising opportunities. Please email me at djacobsen@ptc.com

Also, I have no idea who owns our GMB account. They only accepted me as a manager, not an owner of PTC. I want to transfer ownership to the PTC Corporate Google My Business.  

PTC

140 Kendrick

Needham, MA 02494

781-370-5819

www.ptc.com

https://www.google.com/maps/place/PTC/@42.2953418,-71.2145167,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x92ab5abceb7d...

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone soon! 

DeAnna Jacobsen 
Digital & Social Media Manager
PTC

Re: PTC | Vuforia | Kepware | ThingWorx Google Ecosystem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Deanna,

As you mentioned "They only accepted me as a manager, not an owner of PTC. I want to transfer ownership to the PTC Corporate Google My Business." then the first step you need to make is to find the owner of the account in your company and discuss directly with them. 

I personally think it is better for a business owner to action any transfers of this kind. However here are some links to help you:

Youtube accounts

Delete duplicate Google+ here

Find a Google Partner to help with advertising options

Google direct

Sandy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Sandy! I've tried to find the owner of the account, but I cannot seem to find this person in our company, Алексей Ковалёв. Nor in GBM can you email the owner to have this discussion. Is there anywhere I can request ownership and provide a reason why our GBM should live in a corporate department. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Deanna,

As you are a manager of the GMB account you should be able to see the owners name and email address in users.

Sandy