AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership request for my business is pending since December 10th

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm trying to claim ownership over a GMB account and it seems that the registered email address is either an old address or it is no longer in use.

When I tried to claim ownership I received this message, and to this day, I can't access this account:

"We sent your request for ownership to the current owner on Sunday, December 10, 2017.

Please wait for a response from them.

While you're waiting for a response from the current owner, you can suggest an edit to the listing. The edit may be reviewed faster."

Business details

Gaggenau Israel 
Maskit St 25, Hertsliya, 46733 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gaggenau/@32.1636359,34.8084536,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x151d...

http://gaggenau.co.il/

Please tell me if there is any other information you need,

Thank you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Does an option to view your request come up with this message? If it has been more than 7 days you should be able to verify your association with the business and get access to the listing. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Rachel S

Thanks for your answer.

No, I don't seem to have this option. All it says is wait until you receive a response from the owner.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Unfortunately, I'm not sure why you're not getting the option to verify your request. I would recommend getting in touch with Google My Business support in this case. You can reach them on Twitter and Facebook or at their support number. 

Sorry I can't be of more assistance!