AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership on multiple accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have four locations on Google Business that ownership is listed to an owner who is no longer part of the business and hasn't been for some time.

They are:

• Fiber Fab Inc - 1589 Sulphur Spring Rd, Halethorpe, MD, US
  • Optronics Limited - Davy Avenue, Milton Keynes, GB
  • Auriga Europe - Davy Avenue, Milton Keynes, GB
  • FibreFab - Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, GB

I'm listed as an account manager for these but we need to transfer the ownership of the Auriga account as the business is no longer part of our group. How can I regain ownership of these accounts?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ownership on multiple accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vince P

This page has info you will need: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671

I would try as much as possible to contact the person that is the current owner of the listings to see if they will transfer ownership. Make it as easy as possible for them by sending them the exact steps to do so: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281

If that isn't possible then you can follow the steps under "Can't contact the current listing owner" from that first link I mentioned.

Good luck!

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've already been through those changes, the person in question is no longer with the business and cannot be contacted. As I am a manager on the accounts I cannot request ownership.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google My Business phone support should be able to help with your situation.
You can request a call from them by filling out the form here: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Vince P

you seem ignored the correct advice from @TomW to apply 

Someone else verified my business and over there following the hints below "Can't contact the current listing owner"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler don't assume... I tried this  and as i am already a manager on the accounts it doesn't let me get very far in this process! I'll be contacting Google Business on Monday morning to sort things out, thanks @TomW

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You are right @Vince P

My bad