AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name :Shell 
2. Current business address : 2411 North Verity Parkway, Middletown, OH 45042
3. Current telephone number: (513) 849-2080
4. Google Maps URL https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/Shell,+2411+N+Verity+Pkwy,+Middletown,+OH+45042/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0...
5. Website (if applicable) HTTP://shell-foodmart.business.site/

I can not get ownership of my business.  I own this business since September 2017. Following message is what I got back in email when I tried to claim this business:

Sorry, the owner of Shell has rejected your request to become an owner on Google My Business.

The owner included this note with their decision:
Dear Sir/Madam, This account is managed by Navads, the leading provider of location data to Google Maps. We receive the location information directly through the central business and we update automatically if/when changes are done, so that we ensure that we keep the listing up-to-date. Therefore, your ownership request will not be processed further. Kind regards, Navads

Any help I can get.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ownership issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @nikki

what do yo expect from this peer to peer help community?

The quoted response makesth obvious clear:

The listing in question in under the central control of the company (likely aspart of the bulk feed)

YOur only chance to get the listing under your control is contactingyourself the corporate - they are the only people in guty  able to help you.

Re: Ownership issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the reply. Getting in touch with corporate? Like getting in touch with Shell corporate or google ?

Nikki Patel

Ownership issue

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

of course with "Shell corporate"

Re: Ownership issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you

Nikki Patel