AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am the owner of Super 8 by Wyndham Columbia which is located at 1554 bear creek pike, Columbia , Tn 38401. The phone number is 9313801227. The google maps link is https://www.google.com/maps/place/Super+8+by+Wyndham+Columbia,+1554+Bear+Creek+Pike,+Columbia,+TN+38.... The issue I have is I cannot claim my google business. I don’t know who has the current rights for the listing so I put a request to claim and it was rejected so I called support and they said they couldn’t do anything but they gave me a hint at the current email. They said it was su***@gmail.com or something similar. I told them I dont know anyone with that email and they said that is all they could do. I even suggested calling the phone number listed on the page and ask them to verify that I am the owner because I was at the property at the time and they said we cannot do that. If someone can please help that would be great. I am tagging @Helmut Geissler because I feel this is not normal and I may need his help.

Re: Ownership conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also there wasn’t a link for me to appeal the rejection on the email I got saying I was rejected