AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership conflict is creating problems with Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to get my company listed on Google Maps at our correct address.  However, a conflict with an old Google My Business page is causing conflicts.  

Our company recently moved to a new location nearby and also changed legal status, from LLC to Inc.  I have successfully gotten our Inc. listing on Google Maps at our correct address (124 Railroad Drive, Warminster, PA).  However, it appears that a Google My Business account was set up for the LLC listing before we moved.

The LLC listing appears on the map, which you can find by following this link.  As you can see, it takes you to Warminster, but doesn't show any sort of address, neither our old or new one.  

I've been told that I can try to contact the owner of the GMB page for the LLC listing, but the owner of this account is unknown.  It appears that the way the LLC page was set up was to hide the address for some unknown reason.

I've been told to use this link to try to claim ownership of the LLC GMB page and delete it, but it appears that hiding the address means that I cannot search for this GMB page at all, so I can't request it in the first place.  

I can verify my employment here somehow, possibly by using my work email or showing you my business card (which has the address matching the one on Google Maps for the Inc. listing) if need be.  I just need the LLC page deleted some how as Abraxis LLC no longer exists.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ownership conflict is creating problems with Google Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Zak H

I don't beleive you got this advise

"I've been told to use this link to try to claim ownership of the LLC GMB page and delete it, but it appears that hiding the address means that I cannot search for this GMB page at all, so I can't request it in the first place."

Deleting a listing never will delete it from Google.

But to help you more asn since at the mentinoned address are lots of businesses:

About what business are you talking?

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL