AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership Transfer - Verified by someone Else

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mods

I need some help to claim my own business listing. I am having 4 Business of which I own 1, 2nd one is  waiting for verification code to be received for Address verification and rest 2 are been verified by someone else. I kindly request you to help me on this as I am trying to do the same since last 2 weeks, I have tried submitting through Ownership transfer request but in vain as the owner hasn't responded at all. 

I kindly request you to look into the same. I had made a post earlier but unable to find the same (New to GMB Forum)

1. The RAYMOND Shop

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/The+Raymond+Shop/@15.8607028,74.5085541,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1...

2. Manyavar Belgaum 

Link : https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Manyavar+Belgaum/@15.8688077,74.5052778,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m...

Kindly help me out on this. Trying to claim this business since 1st June 2017. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@shreyash p

I'm sure your case is very similar to the case of user "IGA Nobby B" as discussed with him and TC @TomW in  this thread and especially my summarizing answer given in this response

Read this other thread but replace " ig…@gmail.com" with "sa...@..." and replace "IGA.com.au" with 'shop.raymond.in'

I checked for your case similar as I checked for "IGA Nobby B" all shops of "Raymonds" in India and found they  are claimed by "sa...@..."

And this fact tells me the shops of "Raymonds" are bulk uploaded and verified by "sa...@..."

Having said and explained this to you I say more:

YOUr only chance to get the ownership transferresd is if 

either sa...@... will release it on his own decision from his bulk 

or if you claim it again - but now using any email account based on the domain 'shop.raymond.in"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thank You for your prompt reply. 

Regarding The RAYMOND Shop, we do have store email address ending with xxxxxx@trs.raymond.in.

As each store is provided with storecode@trs.raymond.in, please let me know if that should help to claim the same. 

Secondly, also please advise how do I claim Manyavar Business Place. 

Regards

Shreyash

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @shreyash p

I'm not sure about trs.raymond.in based accounts like 

with xxxxxx@trs.raymond.in because

trs.raymond.in as an other subdomain as shop.raymond.in which is the one linked to thelistings and because  the dubdomain trs.raymond.in seems not publically accessible.

So you have two options at least:

Just to try it and see what happens

or

I have to asked Google about their opinion (can't do this today - but on Monday perhaps)

Regarding the "Manyavar Business Place":  I did not yet check whether this location alos belongs

to a chain of shops all described with "http://www.manyavar.com/" and very likely created and managed through a bulk feed.

In case they are bulk feed shops (and the one you linked here) Its the same issue as with Raymond shops:

The only option would be 

either getting the owner ship activly transfered by the actual owner (waht (s)he perhaps will not do)

or

you have to try applying the ownership transferring request based on then domain anyavar.com like xxxxx@manyavar.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

For The RAYMOND Shop

I tried speaking to the company. They earlier had shop.raymond.in, but now they have completely changed to @TRS.raymond.in. We also have been assigned with new email address in doman @TRS.raymond.in 

For Manyavar

We do not have store email addresses with @manyavar.com domain. I am stuck on this ! Kindly suggest some other method to get verified if possible.

Regards

Shreyash Porwal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Hi!! 

I am still unable to claim my own business. Can you please help me out on the same. 

1,  The RAYMOND Shop

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/The+Raymond+Shop/@15.8607028,74.5085541,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1...

2. Manyavar Belgaum

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Manyavar+Belgaum/@15.8688077,74.5052778,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m...

I kindly request you to please provide me a solution for it. As i dont have the access to my own Business. Your solution will be very helpful for me to serve my customers in better way. 

Regards

Shreyash Porwal

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@shreyash p

when have you last time tried applying the procedure below linked/described procedure for yor two listings: