AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership Request Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1. Domino's Pizza Cranbrook
2. 1200 Cranbrook St. North, Unit B
3. 250-489-5600

I have requested multiple times to have the ownership of my business. The requests are repeatedly denied by someone (who doesn't work here), and then we receive a bunch of robo calls from a mysterious third party that hangs up on me when I ask them who they are.

How do I get control of my business page? We have moved and it is very important for our location to be changed on the map. I have sent in multiple requests to change the location but the first one didn't take and I have waited 6-8 months for changes to be granted .

I'm fully aware of the process to request ownership, I can't seem to find any way to get in touch with google support, and I am offered no "Appeal" button in the email where I'm denied my ownership request. Help!

-Very frustrated business owner

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Dominos C,

Have you checked with Dominos corporate? Often times in cases like these someone in the marketing department at corporate handles all of the listings since there are hundreds/thousands of listings and they want to keep them consistent.

If my response was helpful please mark my answer as 'Best Answer' Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a franchise, corporate does not and would not want to handle this.