AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership Request Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a client who says that someone is answering questions on their listing as the owner but does not know who the person is and does not have access to the listing. I have requested ownership of the listing and received an auto response message from Google that if the owner does not respond within 7 days I will have ownership of the listing. I have not received anything and do not see it appearing on my Google my business dashboard. 

1.Lenmed Royal Hospital And Heart Centre
2. Hospital in Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
3. 011 234 9825 
4. https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/Lenmed+Royal+Hospital+And+Heart+Centre/@-28.7565138,24.7621902,1...

Ownership Request Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My address is 2191 scott ave

Is getting flag for some reason I am the new owner of thisIs getting flag for some reason I am the new owner of this business is getting flag for some reason I am the new owner of this business!

If you hit We Buy Junk Cars on Scott Avenue my competitorsIf you hit We Buy Junk Cars on Scott Avenue my competitors web page shows up so I know he had something to do with spamming my address web page shows up so I know he had something to do with spamming my address somehow if I verify it just goes as web page shows up so I know he had something to do with spamming my address somehow if I verify it just goes as suspended