AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been unable to take ownership of my business pages due to it already being created and verified by someone else. We have tried to request ownership from the current owner but haven't received a response due to the initial marketing agency no longer existing. Please let me know what steps we can take to reset ownership?

Milestone Homes Canterbury North Ltd & Milestone Homes Nelson Bays Ltd Google My Business Listings.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You information is bit sparse.

I get only the details of "Milestone Homes Nelson Bays Ltd"

The other one - nada: "Milestone Homes Canterbury North Ltd"

Provide links to this one please.

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

mi…@gmail.com

Hi @Milestone Homes M

it appears that all the locations of this company (incl your mentioned two locations) are part of a bulk feed and this bulk feed is managed by an Google account based on this email address: "mi…@gmail.com"

Do you know the email adderess or th person behind this account?

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, The account was created by a digital marketing agency that no longer exists and so we are unable to transfer ownership of the account as there is no longer anyone to contact.

Ownership Conflict

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Yes, The account was created by a digital marketing agency that no longer exists and so we are unable to transfer ownership of the account as there is no longer anyone to contact.Is there any other way to gain access to my business's accounts?

Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Milestone Homes M

if the company having created the account doesn't exist anymore

the below procedure should be applicable and work to get the ownership issue solved.

When have you tried last time  the below 

Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Morning @Helmut Geissler

I have certainly tried both options and due to the fact that the Milestone Homes account was created by a company that no longer exists.

"You can also attempt to contact the current owner directly using the contact information in their business listing. Include instructions to add you as a listing manager or transfer ownership of the listing to you."

I cannot simply email the original owner and request access as the company does not exist and the emails are clearly not being received by the owner of the account.

I urgently need to create active Google My Business Listings for both Milestone Homes Canterbury Ltd & Milestone Homes Nelson Bays Ltd and edit the incorrect information listed in the other Milestone Homes bulk listings.

Thank you

Re: Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

sorry @Milestone Homes M

I can't see any answer on my above question

"When have you tried last time  the below 

And please don't repeat telling me you can't apply this procedure as I can (and did this already) from my German end

Here my steps:
Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 15.05.56.png
Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 15.06.07.png
Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 15.06.57.png
Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 15.08.30.png

Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 15.16.37.png

Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 15.18.18.png

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I requested access for both accounts on the 11th of August 2017. As you have shown above. This morning I managed to gain access to Milestone Homes Nelson Bays but am yet to for Milestone Homes Canterbury Ltd.

Thank you