AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Hi this is Charles. You had helped me out with clearing up some pages for a couple restaurant clients that couldn't regain access to their GMB pages. I just got the email that you had closed the previous thread and explanation. I was very confused as to why my replies were showing up as separate users because I was only replying to your emails by clicking reply in the email itself. I just now realized what happened. I have a few gmail accounts all logged in on my computer at the same time, so when I clicked on the link in your email to start a new thread, it switched to another account for some reason and just like when I was clicking on reply to respond to you in the previous thread, you would have received correspondence from a different email address and therefore would have showed up as a different user. I had to switch back to the other account(original email address) to create this thread correctly and message you. I'm not sure why google's system does this or if it is just a bug. I can assure you that I am an individual and implore you to reconsider helping me to help out some clients that have no way of getting their GMB pages back from companies that were not transparent and took them and are taking advantage of this "communication manager" loophole to prevent them from rightfully being able to regain control of them. Please let me know and if you have any questions

Thanks

Charles

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm afraid Charles

Anyone starting a thread here get's this template:

screenshot-www.en.advertisercommunity.com 2017-07-25 19-59-22.png

So you should got it too but seem ignored it.

If you own a business actual managed by somebody and not authorized by the owner of the business and having applied the procedure "Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals" to no avail you can start a thread providing there all  relevant information to escalate it to Google for reviewing such a request.

In the closed thread we dealt already about few restaurant listings

Since it appears that you are not the owner of any of these restaurants but instead a third party (MenuStar), you will need to go through the verification process to help confirm that you are an authorized representative of each restaurant.

Loving Hut and Tandoori Hut 

have been unverified because of this but you may now go through verification process for each. If you're able to complete the verification you will then be able to manage these listings in your account.