AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a street view trusted photographer and i am working with a client whoose business location has been verified by unknown person. As a local guide highest level i have managed to change the information in his business location that he wanted but he also want to gain access of his business location so he can update the information and manage it himself. The business location details are:

1.Pepe Nero Bar & Diner

2.Bulgaria, Lozenets village , str. "Georgi Kondolov" 13a 

3.tel:+35988 923 8060 (real owner telephone number,and the number in the profile i have added)

4.https://www.google.bg/maps/place/Pepe+Nero+Bar+%26+Diner/@42.2083572,27.8071646,18.82z/data=!4m5!3m4...

The email address(the real owner) to which the business location has to be added is  is krenos.bg@gmail.com 

I have  documents of ownership of the Trade Mark of the restaurant, contract for rental for the place and everything needed to proof that the real owner is the Pepe Nero ltd and their company email is krenos.bg@gmail.com 

If needed i can send you the documents, translate them into English(if needed). I am looking forward to hearing from you. i hope for a fast answer and instructions what i have to do.

I am able to delete the business location and create it again but i will loose the review rating of the business location.