AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Owner Access greatly needs help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A company I help manage social media for had its Google Listing hijacked. After much research to try and resolve it myself, I saw this was happening more and more frequently with other companies. The company I manage, Wok Express - Malverne, now has a Google Listing that links to a different website. Wok Express is located at 364 Hempstead Ave, Malverne, NY 11565. The website where our customers are routed to shows that it takes orders online, but using a different platform. This worries me, because I read other comments that said customer credit card info was being taken. Is there any way to help me get the listing back, I've been running it for 8+ years now. From what I learned, Chinese Menu Online has been transferring requests to different emails to simply ignore the requests we’ve been sending. We need to stop them from doing all this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the domain, emails, and any other information needed to verify ownership. Also, Jin Lin, the owner of the business is very much willing to provide legal document that can prove Ownership. Let me know if this needs to be forwarded. You can contact me at 470 485-4106

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=Wok+Express+364+Hempstead+Ave%2C+Malverne%2C+NY+11565&oq=Wok+Expr...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Owner Access greatly needs help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ram B

This thread has been escalated to Google for review.

To help with the research they'll need to do, could you fillin the missing information?

1. Full business name - Wok Express - Malverne
2. Current business address  - 364 Hempstead Ave, Malverne NY 11565
3. Current telephone number - 
4. Google Maps address - https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=Wok+Express+364+Hempstead+Ave%2C+Malverne%2C+NY+11565&oq=Wok+Expr...
5. Website address - 

Can you also confirm the online booking agencies you *do* have a relationship with? For example - is Beyond Menu? Seamless? GrubHub? Eatstreet?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog