AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Our business name used by someone else

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've just recently plan to go online with my company. When I search using my company name, the address points to another business location and it found that it was owned by another business. It was claimed by someone else. We cannot claim that business but it has our name but the address is theirs. I suggested a new location mark but it end up under that company as well. I added new business suggestion and passed, but it end up being theirs when i click on the link to show my addition. Search suggestion leads to the other company location which may cause confusion to our customer when they try to locate us. There are also other location suggested but those are not our company and we verified there isn't a business with that name at those location. I can provide proof that we are the true owners of the business if needed.

1. Hosini Wholesaler Centre Sdn Bhd
2. 27, Lorong Meranti, Off Jalan Kenanga, 55200 Kuala Lumpur
3. 03-9221 9809
4. https://www.google.com.my/maps/dir//3.1383053,101.7064015/@3.1382745,101.7063023,21z?hl=en
5. Hosini.com 

Regards,