My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Our Google Business info is no longer showing in SERP's (different company displaying for our name)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Morning, 

I have been trying to get in touch with someone from this department for months now.. with no luck. The only way this issue will be fixed is by talking to a Google Business employee over the phone. 

NexJ Systems is our business. Our business information has always shown properly when searching for NexJ Systems in the right sidebar of SERP's. Now, because our company created a new startup called "NexJ Health" it seems that all of their business information has taken over ours. Now when you search NexJ Systems in Google, the Health company now displays. We are in the same building (with 20 other companies) but why in the hell would NexJ Systems business information be overidden by a different company with a different business page? 

I was told that Google just needs to relink the profiles to the proper website / URL BUT I cannot seem to get ahold of them... help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Our Google Business info is no longer showing in SERP's (different company displaying for our na

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @NexJ S

Question:

Did you verify the business page >> do you have access?

Because the changes that were made, were made via the verified business page.

https://plus.google.com/+nexjhealth/about

Google Map Maker.png

You can still see original name in Index:

NexJ Systems site plus.google.com   Google Search.png

So the big question is who verified this at YOUR address!

Do you have access >> what is in the account dashboard >> https://business.google.com/manage/#/list

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership