AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Order link in google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an issue I have noticed google has added a third party online ordering company into my google business order link.

We already have a website where customers can order online direct via our website and that's what we have been trying to promote to move away from third party online ordering platforms charging huge commission to process order, but last couple of days i have notced google has added a third party and i have tried to remove it but to no avail.

can somebody suggest a way of doing this or how do i go about this to remove the link?

As a result if this our own online website has suffered and has seen a reduction of orders coming through.

Order link in google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Increase your prices by 25% on those websites linked on Google.  This way the visitor who goes directly will have your real price, if they come from Google Place an Order they will pay 25% more.  Win Win for Everyone.  

Re: Order link in google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That doesn't work because the company who is the third party require you to
have the same price as your menu and wrvsite, we do need to use the third
party also as to be competitive but not if they come via our own Google
business. The while idea if a third party company taking commission is for
them to bring customers to you via their marketing and website but if it's
comining via out own Google business page then this defeats the object.