AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Old business name is still showing up on google, with my photos of storefront ,needs to be removed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All! Hair Designs opened in the old Sandy's Family Hair Designers on March 1st 2015!!! Why is it still showing up?? I verified all this then now I see it was never updated. the old owner closed in 2013!! The add clearly has my photos but the phone number is not even working to be able to recieve immediate verification, I shouldn't have to wait for the mail!! It also shows that for the past almost 2 years, I have been listed with the WRONG Number or permanently closed and NO WONDER I have not gotten any calls from GOOGLE listing. I keep getting asked to review other businesses for you and I have been, but then to find out I have a listing showing my signage and place on the map as closed due to Sandy's name, has been probably a negative influence on ALL! Hair Designs so please correct immediately!! or use my phone number to verify,

Salon #262-415-5750  my cell# 414-530-8379. I receive so many calls saying to update my google listings but I am told to avoid those because they are fake and not the real google, So if that's the case why hasn't the real google taken care of this, Please ASAP!!!

Thank you,

Michelle Hagen
       Owner
 All! Hair Designs
N88W16726 Appleton Ave. Ste #1
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262-415-5750 p
414-530-8379 cell