5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Oh No! I just accidentally stole all my clients buissnesses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so instead of logging out of my personal email before singing into the clients email. I just clicked the add account button and signed into everyone including myself all at once and proceeded to claim everyone else's business locations and brands. but it gave all of them to my default signed-in account instead of the account i went through the process logged in as. so now i am the reluctant owner of 3 business locations and one brand. and I have another client who now also owns 3 other business as well. Needless to say this is bad (verry bad) and I'm not sure how to get this all off of my account and the client accounts without anyone getting a "this guy [censored]ed up" verification email. as i don't want to admit that I made a mistake. 

Please help...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Oh No! I just accidentally stole all my clients buissnesses

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Zac

Unfortunately the process of transferring ownership back to your clients will automatically generate an email to them, advising them they have been given management rights / ownership privileges.

There's no way to avoid that sadly.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog