AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Not seeing option to re-verify or appeal after unanswered ownership request

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

GMB Listing Information:

Listing #1

Name: Avery Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology

Address: 12 Avery Place, Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 227-5125

Listing #2
Name: Avery Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology
Address: 400 Stillson Road, Suite 250, Fairfield, CT 06824
Phone: (203) 335-9633

Listing #3
Name; Avery Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Address: 40 Cross Street, Suite 250, Norwalk, CT 06851
Phone: (203) 840-1507

Issue:
We requested owner access to the above three listings on October 18, 2017 and never received a response.  When we go back to the link within the original confirmation email, we are not given any options to appeal or verify the listing. 

We have contacted GMB Support on multiple occasions via phone, email, and live chat, but are not getting any results. 

See below for associated emails and screenshots:

Associated Emails

Ownership Request Sent (10/18/17) You’ve_requested_access_to_Avery_Center_for_Obstetrics___Gynecology_on_Google_My_Business_-_avery12490_gmail_com_-_Gmail.jpg

When we go into the same email today and click on the View Request button, we see the following: 

Get_your_business_on_Google.jpg

Typically, when we have tried to request access and the owner does not respond to the request, we see the following prompt allowing us to re-verify the listing:

Get_your_business_on_Google 2.jpg

Note: The above request was for a fourth (duplicate) GMB listing associated with their Westport location. We are not getting this same option for any of the three listings in question as described above.  

Communication with GMB Support

Emails (11/10/17)  
 Google_My_Business_-_avery12490_gmail_com_-_Gmail.jpg

Live Chat (11/17/17)
Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 12.08.03 PM (1).png

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for how to resolve this situation! 

Thanks,
Emy Husmoe