Not Able to add manager

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Hope Women's Center

2. 2740 Virginia Parkway #200 McKinney, TX 75071

3. (972) 562-4673

4. https://plus.google.com/u/1/117087046595345446870/about?gmbpt=true&_ga=1.152537790.62809737.14655009...

I have claimed and optimized this business listing for a client. The client now wants manager access to the account in case they want to make any changes or to add photos.

She wants to use one of the following email addresses: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> or <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. Both of these emails are Google email addresses (they aren't using Outlook or another email platfom.)

Every time I tried to add one of these as the manager, I get a red bar at the top of the screen that says

"<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> is not a user account. Only user accounts can be invited to manage a page."

I have added different accounts with different domains that have worked: for example <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> worked. Why is this <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> email address not working?

Thank you.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not Able to add manager

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Vitae F,

Thanks for writing, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. I'd recommend this article or this video for information on how to add a manager to your page. I'm also looking into any possible issues with this on my end. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Best,

Liz

GMB Community Manager