AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Non-Stop hijack of restaurant listing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Google Support, we understand you cannot help us because it is our responsible to sit 24 hours by our Email and monitor each and every request. 

Time after Time, Months after Months, Support after Support we have tried to help a restaurant we work closely with.  A Restaurant owner who is now my personal friend and we are in contact day after day.  

The google listing is continuously "Hijacked" by beyondmenu.  I don't know if it matters here anymore, because we "gain it back" and then 20 requests come in, we ignore the requests, somehow the links on google point back to their website. 

This is a Finale Attempt, I have gave up on "Google My Business" altogether.  We work with 100's of restaurants, but do not have the energy to "Fight for every Google Listing" for them. 

This listing is for a personal friend. I have lots of personal friends, but not much more energy to work with them on this issue...

KUZINA ON HYLAN BLVD AT 1458 HYLAN BLVD, STATEN ISLAND, NY 10305
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS: KUZINAONLINE.COM

ON GOOGLE IT IS: KUZINASTATENISLAND.COM

PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE IT!!! WE DO NOT WANT TO "OWN THE LISTING", WE ARE TIRED OF THE OWNING THE GOOGLE PROFILE, OWNING THE PROFILE IS A 24/7 HEADACHE
- "THIS ONE REVIEW THIS", "THIS ONE REQUEST THIS", "THIS ONE SUGGESTED THISTHIS ONE POST PICTURE, THIS ONE WRITE REVIEW, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS

NOBODY CARES - ABOUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

DISPLAY THE CORRECT WEBSITE OR DON'T DISPLAY IT AT ALL!!!! - KUZINAONLINE.COM for the finale time!!!  WE are not replying with "HERE IS PROOF OF OUR OWNERSHIP",   We are not replying to "HOW CAN I HELP YOU IF I DON'T KNOW YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER". 

I HAVE NO MORE WORDS or energy to sit here and "Battle" with you for "who the rightful owner of the business is".  This is the last time we are posting here, if you cannot fix this, then stop displaying this data.   If you cannot stop displaying the incorrect data, then someone out there will be responsible for all the Revenue lost and Customer lost.