AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No response from whoever 'owns' my business... and no help on google! (ironic)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

In need of some serious help: 

Someone (most likely an old employee) owns my business on google. I have requested ownership and heard nothing, most likely because the email address wont be in use anymore.. but i dont know what email address is used as it doesnt display the whole thing? 

Therefore i cannot log on and claim my business, Google also do nothing to help people in this situation. 

What do i do?? 

Please help

Charlotte

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

You need to wait for 7 days for response. In case you don’t receive a response in the 7 days, view your request and verify your affiliation with the business to gain access. In the email you must have View Request button click on that to proceed with verification.

Also I assume you that you have done this using your official email associated with your business name.

If you can share your business name we will be able to assist you in better way.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello 

I have the same problem, and made a request to transfer ownership of my company listing (Idrætsprojektet, Nørrebrogade 208, 2200 Copenhagen N, DK) October 13th, and is still getting the ansawer: Wait until they respond. I don't get the possibility to verify my affilation to the Company to get control of the listing, and we are way over the seven day limit. 

Can you help me too?

Sisse Laier, Idrætsprojektet.