Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No response from ownership transfer requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

Our account was set up by our previous marketing manager who has since left. I have requested that she assign the account to me but there is no response.

Confirming our details:

Full business name: 2Heads
Current business address: Crosby House Meadowbank, Furlong Road, Wooburn Green, Bourne End SL8 5AJ

Current business phone: +44 (0)1628 539500

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/b/112262641291148076916/ 

Please advise how to resolve this?

Thanks

Jane

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No response from ownership transfer requests

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jane B

Have you followed the steps under "Request access" listed on this page? https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671

If so, did you do what it says in step 7?

7. Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, click the link in your confirmation email and follow the instructions to request additional support.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

TomW-

I am having a similar problem with this. Many times I don't hear back after the 7 days. I chatted with a Google rep a few weeks ago and they said that they are unable to transfer ownership of a page unless the page has been stale (without activity) for at least 6 months. Is this true?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jane B
February 2017

Re: No response from ownership transfer requests

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @Rise A

No, I don't believe that to be true. I would recommend talking to phone support. They should be wiling to provide more assistance.

You can request a call from support (when available) by filling out this form.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not getting anywhere getting ownership of my page. Phone support won't listen to me and keep saying I need to wait 7 days which I have multiple times over. The contact via email keep telling me they can't contact the owner so there is nothing they can do. Meanwhile I still can't get access to my business page and make changes to the contact numbers and details which are desperately needed!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom

I am already a manager of the page but not the primary. It means I can't add new people or transfer the primary ownership to the appropriate person. 

When I followed the process under the link, it does not seem to progress to the email to the owner. I have emailed her separately but there is no reply.

How do I resolve this? Is there someone at Google I can call?

Thanks

Jane