AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No response from ownership transfer requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After weeks if trying to claim ownership of a business. I have had no luck and no response with not options to take it any further. All I get is "Ownership request for HEXAGON DEVELOPMENTS LTD. We sent your request for ownership to the current owner on Thursday, October 12, 2017.

Please wait for a response from them. While you're waiting for a response from the current owner, you can suggest an edit to the listing. The edit may be reviewed faster."

Can anyone help. This is the third time we have tried requesting ownership.

1. Full business name - Hexagon Development Ltd
2. Current business address - 9 The Broadway, Manor Lane, Sutton, Surrey SM1 4BU 
3. Current telephone number - 020 8722 7419 
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.com/maps?ll=51.368,-0.186&z=15&t=m&hl=en&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=90310236727282...
5. Website (if applicable) - www.hexagon-developments.co.uk
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark H
November

Top Contributor
# 14
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark H

Google -as expected- came back with good news:

They have been  able to grant the claimant (your) ownership to his listing and marked the other listing as a duplicate. The claimant's page should be live and on Maps within a couple of days. 

Let me know if there are still questions

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mark,

In case you don’t receive a response from current owner of the listing in the 7 days, view your request and verify your affiliation with the business to gain access. In the email you must have View Request button click on that to proceed with verification.

Can you confirm if you used official email id related to business like xxxx@hexagon-developments.co.uk to claim ownership.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I am not using a @hexagon-developments.co.uk email address to claim it. Does that matter? If it does, does it matter that the google entry is wrong and has the domain as hexagon.co.uk?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

a domain based email would perhaps matter in case there is a verified bulk feed under the control of your corporate.

But I checked little bit and it doesn't the corporate has more then ten location in the UK.

Because of this I have escalated your ownership issue to Google (the link is for my own reference only)  and lets see they can help or com back with better hints.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you @Helmut Geissler for you assistance. Lets hope they can.  

Re: No response from ownership transfer requests

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi  @Mark H

I just got this great and important recommendation from Google regarding your issue:

Please go ahead and create a listing for your business and PIN verify. The listing will almost certainly go into a duplicate state. When that happens, let me know, and I will then ask Google to transfer the verification to the you as the new owner. 

This information is for my own reference only: [6-6152000020084]
_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler I have requested the Pin by post so I will come back to you in a few days once it has arrived and I have verified it. Thank you for your help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler as you thought it got flagged as a duplication. Please can you assist with the next step. Thank you. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark H

I'm now waiting for the next steps from Google team.

Please keep being patient.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

No steps yet @Mark H

Google was unable "to find any listing in the user's account that is in a duplicate state. Can you have them provide me with the email they used to create the listing so I can double check on this?"

Don't sent here in the public your account credentials.

Please send me the according email address via my form:

You can contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer: 
http://goo.gl/ornqS8

Please give here a note once you filled and sent the form.

FMI & reference: 6-6152000020084