AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No response from ownership transfer requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone else verified my business listing and hasn't responded to my transfer of ownership requests.

Business name is Ella Baché Aitkenvale.

We're located at Stockland Nathan Plaza, 103A Nathan St & Ross River Rd, Aitkenvale QLD 4814 and our telephone number is (07) 4755 2017.

I've attempted to transfer the ownership twice now and have gotten no response from the current "owner." 

The link for "Google My Business Help Center" directs me to a page that doesn't have a 'Contact us' link and "this link" (see above) to relaunch my request directs me here.

I have no idea who currently owns my page and have no way to find out or contact them directly given they've ignored my requests. I can easily verify my identity and affiliation with Ella Baché Aitkenvale by phone, email, etc. 

I'm not sure where to go from here. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

- James. 

17/09/17

1 Expert replyverified_user

No response from ownership transfer requests

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would have a call with Google about this.
They are available during normal business hours on weekdays. Please try this avenue and see if they can resolve your issue. 

If they cannot, please come back to this thread with a case ID and we can escalate the issue from there. 

Or you can reach out to them on Social media
http://www.facebook.com/googlemybusiness
http://twitter.com/googlemybiz

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO