AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No response from ownership transfer requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have submitted a request to transfer ownership over 2 weeks ago and have had not response and there doesn't seem to be any way to escalate this.

I do not recognise the part of the email address that was shown - it doesn't appear to be the previous owner's email so I don't know where to go from here.  It isn't our corporate office either. 

The business is Subway Warwick, 639 Beach Road, Warwick, Western Australia. Ph 08 9246 4211. 

URL https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/-31.8464056,115.8153911/subway+warwick/@-31.8450932,115.7388301,1....

Can anyone help me out with how to escalate this / resolve the issue?

Thanks,

Natasha

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Subway W

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Priya,

No, I still haven't had a response and the business ownership hasn't changed.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Natasha 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Subway W, I've escalated the issue and we'll see what happens!

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog