AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No response from ownership transfer request

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Require primary ownership of Frankston Subaru

Requested ownership on Monday, October 2, 2017, but have not received a reply from the current owner. Requested access using an email from the business domain (user@frankstonsubaru.com.au)

The dashboard states "This location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google". I already have ownership of the other listing and want to close or merge the requested listing.

1. Frankston Subaru
2. 6/8 Wells Road Seaford VIC 3198
3. (03) 8770 1200
4. https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Frankston+Subaru/@-38.1284058,145.1295498,17z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1...
5. http://www.frankstonsubaru.com.au

Thanks
Michael

1 Expert replyverified_user

No response from ownership transfer request

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow faster replies to help tickets.

Please use this information to learn more the guidelines for representing a business on Google. Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to verify your Google My Business listing.

If you still have an issue (outside of verification) that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most of the issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

After utilizing those resources and you still need help, you can contact Google My Business support via one of these options:

And if you are still in need of assistance, please do let us know. 

However, if you have already found a solution, please provide an update here on how you solved your issue.

Thank you for visiting the Google My Business (GMB) community and using GMB to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James