AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

No access to primary owner account. Have a new Verify code but no option to use it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name   Soft Touch Moving & Storage Co
2. Current business address   3150 S Walnut St Bloomington, Indiana 47401
3. Current telephone number   (812) 333-4755
4. Google Maps URL
5. Website (if applicable)  http://softtouchmovingandstorage.com/

We can't regain ownership of our business. The Primary Owner is someone we don't know or have access to. We have gone through the steps to request ownership but have only gotten Management access. We still can not add or remove other users, and still can not request ownership or transfer from the Primary Owner. All we can do is what is allowed by Management access.

We have a new postcard with a code to verify we are the owners but there is no option for us to use it... I think because we are already Manager level.  Even if we became an Owner of our listing, we still would not have Primary Ownership.

How do we transfer Primary Ownership from an inaccessible account?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

No access to primary owner account. Have a new Verify code but no option to use it.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Brian S I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: No access to primary owner account. Have a new Verify code but no option to use it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am still unable to become the owner of the listing. Even after verifying with another postcard/phone call, we still can not get anything more than just Admin credentials.