Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Negative and Positive Reviews Disappears

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler I live in an apartment complex that chooses not follow the fair housing act 80% of the time. The apartment complex changed management and ownership in 2016 and things have gone downhill since then. Present and former tenants are posting their negative and few positive reviews on google but they disappear for no reason. Is the complex or google removing the bad/good reviews? can google support please restore all the reviews because I believe the tenants should have the right post a review of their experience with the property without it getting removed. Thanks 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Village+at+Westchase/@29.7335266,-95.5661631,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I see lots of negative reviews not disappearing yet.

YOU can be sure the owner of the listing can't remove any reveiws and Google won't do so unless being against their guidelines.

My guess is: some of the reviews might have posted using the same Wifi as available for all inhabitants of the apartment and maybe the same as used to manage the listing by the owner 

Their alogos could have considered this as "conflict of interst" suppsing the reviewer are employees of the owners.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler You have helped me in the past and I understand you have contacts to google support. Is it possible to restore all the reviews? When they login to their accounts the review they posted is there but when posted it will not stick. The tenants want their reviews to be seen not deleted. Any best effort assistance from you and google support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your response.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

any ideas? @Helmut Geissler .. think google support can investigate. in addition, company employees are posting fake reviews to increase overall score

Re: Negative and Positive Reviews Disappears

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Dominic E

When they login to their accounts the review they posted is there but when posted it will not stick. The tenants want their reviews to be seen not deleted. Any best effort assistance from you and google support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your response.

This makes clear the reviews of the tenants are just filtered (and very likely due to using the WiFi of the business)

ask some or few of the tenants to completly delete their review via GMaps ("my contributions")

and then to repost it while using any other mobile network or the wifi of their business location. 

Lets see what happens with such reposted reviews