My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Need pictures of two different people to show when googled for 1 business location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - I am in the process of updating my business profiles across platforms. 

I set up my business account so that the profile picture is of me so when you google my name, my picture shows along with my business. However, I have another broker that works at the same location that I would like the same thing to happen for; google his name and his picture will come up with the same business location (The Mengali Group - Guild Mortgage). Does anyone know how to accomplish this? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need pictures of two different people to show when googled for 1 business location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
the other broker should do as you do it for your listing - using his photo

Re: Need pictures of two different people to show when googled for 1 business location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So my issue when i try that is that Google asks if the business already verified should be switched into his name.... which I dont want to do. So i create a new business page for the same business and use his photo?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay, after doing as you said, the second business page now listed as a duplicate of another page. I have two brokers that work at the same business location. I need each broker to be associated with the business when their personal name is googled, as well has have their picture come up with the business information. How do I make this happen? I already set up two business pages on each of Google+ account, but now one is being marked as a duplicate. In the guidelines I read, it said for brokers you could have two set up.