AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Need old business closed, other business reviews removed, pictures removed not related my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

3Princesses Store

510 Ruby street

613-510-1207

https://www.google.ca/search?q=3princesses&oq=3princesses&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i60l4.2549j0j8&sourc...

www.3princesses.ca 

Hi,

I need help! 

I need the old business closed 3Princessses Engraving (in Orleans,ON).   We moved from Orleans to Rockland.  The physical address and contact information in the 3Princesses Engraving store are no longer applicable and I cannot close the store.

I also have reviews being posted that do not relate to my business at all.  I have a toy store and right now one of my reviews read "best tattoo ever", etc.

I have a picture of a steering wheel posted in my business page.

Also as a suggestion, a lot of these problems could be solved if the person in charge of the store could delete these things themselves. 

Please help me.

Thank you,

Rachael

1 Expert replyverified_user

Need old business closed, other business reviews removed, pictures removed not related my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Duplicate post. Closing to new replies.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog