AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Need help to reinstate listings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Our legitimate business listings were suspended when a member of the community reported all of our offices to a top contributor. In the last post of the thread, the member admits to not doing all of his due diligence and admits that some real listings were suspended. 

I would like to submit some of our locations for reconsideration and as such will do so a few at a time, so as to not confuse the situation. 

We are also in the process of obtaining all the needed proof for our legitimate offices and will be in the process of moving offices that are in known virtual offices. Note, we did not know this was a violation as lawyers do often meet clients in offices around the state. However, we are working to comply with all of Google's guidelines.

The original thread can be found here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Spam-Policy/Spam-report/td-p/1765493

Images and leases: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LFOxbalt3EAeBot9kG8uB05MlwR1vlpC?usp=sharing

Newport Beach:

Business Name: AA Accident Attorneys

Business Address: 4700 Teller Ave. 2nd floor Newport Beach, CA 92660

Business #: (949) 660-8753

Maps URL: google.com/maps?cid=5487834430487394179

Map View of signage: https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6670814,-117.8564071,3a,15y,187h,93.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1seFLhwdnW... 

Description: This is our company’s headquarter. We own the building and we have our company name on the eastern and western sides of the building. You are able to see this from map view on google. I have provided pictures and a copy of our Articles of Incorporation and a picture to the California state secretary office in the drive folder.

newport1.JPG

Los Angeles:

Business Address: 704 S. Spring St. #506 Los Angeles, CA 90014

Business #: (800) 260-2577

Maps URL:google.com/maps?cid=9406539180129203795

Description: This is our location in Downtown Los Angeles. The building's entrance is located on the ground floor and an elevator and stairs give you access to the upper floors. Our office is on the 5th floor. The building doesn’t have a directory but we have our name across the glass door and we have a sign located underneath the 506 sign. I also provided our lease and an email and invoice with the property managers in the drive folder.

DTLA1.jpg

Sacremento:

Business Address: 1020 12th St. #223 Sacramento, CA 95814

Business #: (916) 339-8894

Maps URL: google.com/maps?cid=14150786460116521328

Description: This is a new location in Sacramento that we executed a lease within May after the lease with our other building expired. This building is very nice and is half apartments and half offices. There are pictures of the directory along with the signed lease in the drive folder.

savc.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help to reinstate listings

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I will let Google know about this. I will grab the images and leases for proof, please turn off sharing on Google Drive. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO