AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help Linking Google + Page with Google My Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I did this backwards but I created a Google + page for my business then created a Google My Business Account, which created a location for my business. So right now, I have a Google + page (listed under brand page in my business page) and a Google location(listed under locations in my business page) that aren't linked.

Capture.JPG

Brand Page (Google + Profile):

Capture.JPG

The problem is, I cannot connect these two pages and as I am reading different articles on this, I should be able to. My Google + page has been active for 6 months, so I would prefer to not lose that content that I already have and link the two together. From what I read, I am supposed to be able to go to Settings page on my Google location, and I should be able to connect that page to a different page. Unfortunately, this is what I get:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I am sure I am doing something silly so if anyone could help, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Need Help Linking Google + Page with Google My Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you using classic Google+?

If you're using the new Google+, go to plus.google.com and click Back to classic G+ in the lower left corner of your screen. For some reason new Google+ has issues connecting to business pages.