5.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help Linking Google + Page with Google My Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I did this backwards but I created a Google + page for my business then created a Google My Business Account, which created a location for my business. So right now, I have a Google + page (listed under brand page in my business page) and a Google location(listed under locations in my business page) that aren't linked.

Capture.JPG

Brand Page (Google + Profile):

Capture.JPG

The problem is, I cannot connect these two pages and as I am reading different articles on this, I should be able to. My Google + page has been active for 6 months, so I would prefer to not lose that content that I already have and link the two together. From what I read, I am supposed to be able to go to Settings page on my Google location, and I should be able to connect that page to a different page. Unfortunately, this is what I get:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I am sure I am doing something silly so if anyone could help, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Need Help Linking Google + Page with Google My Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you using classic Google+?

If you're using the new Google+, go to plus.google.com and click Back to classic G+ in the lower left corner of your screen. For some reason new Google+ has issues connecting to business pages.